Mikel Obi Reveals When He’ll retire from football..


image
Chinese club, Tianjin TEDA’s midfielder, John Obi Mikel, reveals his plans on retiring from football.

The Nigerian professional footballer said he is not planning to retire anytime soon.
Speaking after the Cameroun-Nigeria game in Younde, Mikel Obi said he is not considering hanging up his boots.
He said;
“I’m 30 years old and still have a long way to go and I still want to play till God knows when,” he told media in Yaounde.
“But now, I’m not thinking about retirement. I just came back from a very bad injury and now I’m back and finding my way to the field of play. Fitness wise it’s difficult but I am here to help the team.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$15.5m: Court hears motion on 5 firms linked to Jonathan

Yes, I bleached my skin and I am happy" Bobrisky shares his infamous throwback photo, curses haters

Eminem Bashes Trump, Momentarily Forgets 'Stan' Lyrics at Scotland Show